USA & Canada
A march was organised on 20th September 2010 in New York City, USA, before the Millennium Development Goals Summit to demand that President Obama keep his promise to fund global AIDS programmes.
- Watch Videos (coming soon)
In Philadelphia, a march was organised on 20th September 2010 outside of the Philadelphia Convention Centre where President Obama attended a fundraiser for Representative Joe Sestak, demanding that he end waiting lists for people with HIV for housing and treatment.
For more information, please contact Ms. Jennifer Flynn.
- Michael Gwaba, Here I Am Campaign Ambassador from Zambia, meetings with Canadian Parliamentarians.
- Michael Gwaba, Here I Am Campaign Ambassador from Zambia, civil society teleconference on the outcomes of the MDG Summit and the prospects for the Global Fund Replenishment Conference. Friday September 24th 2010 12 noon (EDT).
- Open letter to Canadian Prime Minister Harper.
- Press release 28th September.