Global Week of Action
Day(s) of Action will be organised globally during the week of 20th to the 28th September 2010 in support of the Third Voluntary Global Fund Replenishment Meeting held on the 4th and 5th October 2010 in New York City, USA.
Below will be a list of countries/regions in which organisations have planned activities, please click on the country/region for further information:
- Africa: AIDS & Rights Alliance for Southern Africa (ARASA), Treatment Action Campaign (TAC), World AIDS Campaign (WAC)
- Asia Pacific: Asia Pacific Network of PLHIV, and many others
- Russian: AIDS Infoshare
- France: AIDES First French association against HIV / AIDS and viral hepatitis & Act Up-Paris
- Germany: Action Against AIDS Germany & Venro
- Spain: Global Sida, Red Cross, Medecins Sans Frontieres, Oxfam, Inspiration, Action Aid, AMREF Flying Doctors, CESIDA, and Sociedad Espanloa de Medicina Humanitaria
- USA & Canada: Health Gap, Results Canada & Interagency Coalition on AIDS and Development (ICAD)
Below is a list of organisations that have planned international activities:
- Princess of Africa Foundation
- : To show governments and people all around the world want them to save children from HIV, take a picture of yourself holding the next to any local landmark and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your town/city in the subject line and it will be added to an exclusive Google Map.
Please click here for the global media release.